Item # AL-Skeg-Garmin is built in 1/4″ Aircraft Aluminum Alloy, CNC machined, Welded and Black Powder Coated.
Retrofit the plastic skeg on a Garmin Force Trolling Motor with our Aluminum Skeg. No alterations needed to be made to the trolling motor to fit our Aluminum Skeg. Easy do-it-yourself install.
Note: Pardon our project trolling motor picture it may not look like yours.
Features and Benefits:
* Built in grass cutter will keep the hub free from grass or aquatic vegetation.
* More efficient on turns
* Skeg is positioned closer to the prop for maximum protection
* Placement of our aluminum skeg creates a larger area to fit a variety of Transducer Shields and other Xducers to the trolling motor housing
* Will fit the optional Garmin Nose Cone with no built in sonar
* Includes Stainless M5 machine screws
* Easy do-it-yourself Installation
Proudly Designed and Built in USA
Thank You for Your Purchase