ITEM # TG-D-Vu is built in high quality aluminum alloy and black powder coated to withstand harsh environment. It is designed to fit Garmin® HD ID Down Vu transducer # 010-12087-01 (GT20-TM). For transducer recognition, please enlarge the pictures.
The sleek hydrodynamic design will cut through the water for less drag, especially on trolling motor application, reduce collection of debris and keep the transducer positioned correctly and will not interfere with the transducer signal. Two straps (not included) are required to attach the Transducer Shield to a trolling motor. When placing your order please consider purchasing two heavy duty stainless steel black powder coated straps @ $5.95 each.
WARNING: for Minnkota 12v & 24v 70 lb thrust and below (prop & skeg on opposite ends) AND Motorguide 12v & 24v 55 lb thrust and below, additional components may be required.
Item TG-D-VU along with additional accessories, can easily be bolted to the side of a jack plate OR on the hole shot plate under the jack plate OR on a boat set back. For more information, please go to L Brackets or Wedges.
1. L Bracket to install the Transducer Shield to the side of a Jack Plate
2. Go to Wedges to install the Transducer Shield on the Hull Set Back
3. Go to Wedges to install the Transducer Shield on the Hole Shot Plate under the jack plate
4. Go to Spring Back Bracket # SBB-5 to install the transducer on the transom. No Transducer Shield is required for this application.
5. Go to SBB-HDSI-Combo for install on the transom.
It is very important that you complete the questionnaire when ordering this item. The information you provide will help us to assist you better and avoid a delay in shipping your order.
Proudly Designed and Built in the USA
See More Fish …… Catch More Fish